Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

• Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
    _______
    for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
    I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
    _______
    all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
    im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
    If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
    Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
    every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
    read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

• Before you put too much effort into it, a general question:
    Can you prove to yourself that you, your thoughts and EVERYTHING really exist and are not a clever simulation?

Das gefällt mir. Bin eh gerade dabei, meine metaphysische Haltung etwas in Richtung Wahrscheinlichkeitsrechnung zu entwickeln, und die sagt ja jetzt, dass es wahrscheinlicher sei eine Computersimulation hochentwickelter Menschen zu sein, als dass alles evolutionsbiologisch alles so auf den heutigen Punkt kam. So ganz sicher bin ich nicht, die Evolutionäre Erkenntnistheorie ist stark in mir, und dann noch ein solider arbeitshypothetischer Phänomenologismus. Aber charmant ist die Idee. Zumal sie Evolution mit einbegreift und weiterdenkt.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:D

• Before you put too much effort into it, a general question:
    Can you prove to yourself that you, your thoughts and EVERYTHING really exist and are not a clever simulation?

Das macht die KI - und die irrt nie.

Sollte sie doch mal irren - würde das verwirren.

so you do not admit it that my authority was an perfectly walking encyclopedia ? and he answered everything perfectly because he is not bogus like your so called first class intelligent germans, hollywood stars and celebrities, politicians, reality tv show stars trash, etc.

you do not admit that he is real deal ? fine! that means you are not damn intelligent, but these are all his talking and im following that perfect man His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada. he is not limited type like you all, but he is excalty like the Supreme Lord Krishna in position not different an little miligram from him. and i listen to that perfect man.

and if there is any bogus ai than what is stopping you all ? huh? why you all are third class broken trash before me ? if you claim to have developed it already than destroy me down. simply calling ai words of Krishna and my authority Srila Prabhupada who is repeating those words wont help you anywhere to polish yourself very great. ( broken trash, nasty pile of varna sankars )

answer me now if you developed ai than what is stopping you to use it and break me and than ignore me like any other civilians ? why dont you apply this ? huh? and you imperfect childrens dont have brain yourself, but fun is you will create ai ? and challenge the real mother ? first of all answer this how you will recognize the real father ? at your own ? than think about AI.

now kindly stop this farce like americans who thinks that american government is giving aid to other countries from american economy, while the real fact is it is stealing from imf pond which is created from sucking blood of third world countries, similarly you also stop taking pride for your ai. stop feeding yourself delusions.

Edited 3 times, last by acamane (May 23, 2024 at 5:02 AM).

• Das gefällt mir. Bin eh gerade dabei, meine metaphysische Haltung etwas in Richtung Wahrscheinlichkeitsrechnung zu entwickeln, und die sagt ja jetzt, dass es wahrscheinlicher sei eine Computersimulation hochentwickelter Menschen zu sein, als dass alles evolutionsbiologisch alles so auf den heutigen Punkt kam. So ganz sicher bin ich nicht, die Evolutionäre Erkenntnistheorie ist stark in mir, und dann noch ein solider arbeitshypothetischer Phänomenologismus. Aber charmant ist die Idee. Zumal sie Evolution mit einbegreift und weiterdenkt.

The same example. Just like computer machine. you do not find that the machine is made by a brain which is different from this material. But you are trying to find out a brain from this. This is your childish thinking. The brain is different from machine. The machine is lump of iron. And the one who is working with the machine is a different from the machine. That you do not know. That you do not know. That is your defect. Now what is this computer machine will do unless there is a worker in the computer room, highly salaried man?

• acamane
    Lieber „Guru“ das gleiche hast du schon einmal hier probiert. Lass es bitte! Sonnst werden ungemütliche Fragen gestellt z.B über illegalen Sex (fehlt da ein Siegel von dem Notar um legal zu werden???) und Knoblauch (stört der Duft den Notar wenn man sich das Erlaubnis zum poppen holt???)

• Noch vor einigen Jahren wären solche Texte von selbsternannten Gurus in Form von Zetteln durch bärtige, weißgewandete Gestalten in der Fußgängerzone verteilt worden und hätten anschließend die Papierkörbe gefüllt.

• Noch vor einigen Jahren wären solche Texte von selbsternannten Gurus in Form von Zetteln durch bärtige, weißgewandete Gestalten in der Fußgängerzone verteilt worden und hätten anschließend die Papierkörbe gefüllt.

Die „Gurus“ haben auch was nützliches!! Nach zwei Tassen Kaffee weiß man zumindest das man die Reinkarnation von dem Sheytan ist. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger.

• acamane
    Lieber „Guru“ das gleiche hast du schon einmal hier probiert. Lass es bitte! Sonnst werden ungemütliche Fragen gestellt z.B über illegalen Sex (fehlt da ein Siegel von dem Notar um legal zu werden???) und Knoblauch (stört der Duft den Notar wenn man sich das Erlaubnis zum poppen holt???)

stop what ? it is an off-topic section and if everything can go on than what is the wrong in purpose of human life ? huh? why are you ranting so seriously?? huh? have i done anything wrong to you ?

and what uncomfortable questions you will ask ? seals ? but in entire europe or west they are having sex with dogs even, be it germany, russia, america, france, italy or whatever and that is the cause of aids or shypilis. This craziness is also due to syphilitic poison, parents. So how much by nature the sex life is condemned in so many ways. Therefore we say "No illicit sex." It will save you from so many encumbrances. Sex life is not denied, but this unrestricted sex life is very very abominable in human society. But you are encouraging unrestricted sex life. you are distributing tablets, encouraging others to have sex life. Never mind. Unmarried girls they are keeping dogs.

and im not able to follow my authority nicely, and i have tried to preach as far as possible and gave the people or everyone who is human being regardless of cast, creed, sect, age, gender, or whatever the same thing. and if i am able to follow nicely my authority than yes, i will ask for permission even to fuck my wife even. i will actually do it. but because im urine of my father or authority and was never good son so anyways i have tons of faults. but nevertheless sun can take water even from urine. that much i know! and i will follow him as far as possible. and i have given everyone same process too.

yes, that is what british paid german max mullers for, to destroy the original vedic text and steal everything from it by replacing real mother ( such as recognized agents such as His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada ) with prostitute ( such as your all modern philosophers, scientists, darwin, max muller, this and that etc pseudo trash ) but just look at the fun prostitute is trying to rebuke the real mother.

attempt was nice, but it is not good as you are polishing it to be.

• Die „Gurus“ haben auch was nützliches!! Nach zwei Tassen Kaffee weiß man zumindest das man die Reinkarnation von dem Sheytan ist. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger.

go on feeding yourself delusions, and what i found is germans are not as they are advertised. thanks but give me more introductions about german people.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!